BIBA
GeoTrust Secured

Buy Gap Insurance and Protect Your Investment With 1-2-3!

Need Help? Calling from a mobile please call 0151 647 7556
0800 195 4926
Lines open: Mon-Fri: 9am - 6pm | Sat: 10am - 2pm
Gap Insurance
Do you want to buy Gap Insurance?

Do you need assistance to understand how Gap cover could work for you? Are looking for the best Gap Insurance quote?
It's as easy as 1-2-3! Click for a quote or call on 0800 195 4926 today!
UK Based Claims & Customer Service

UK Based Claims & Customer Service

Underwritten by an

Underwritten by an "A" Rated Insurer

Protected by theFSCS

Protected by the
FSCS

Upto 75% cheaper than competitors

Upto 75% cheaper than competitors

Based on 10,911 Genuine Testimonials

Based on 10,911 Genuine Testimonials

Renault Zoe buyers will get a free quick wall charger
March 20, 2013
Buyers of the Renault Zoe, will now be receiving a free wall mounted charging point with their purchase. Renault have said that they will award every new buyer of the Zeo electric model with a free home installed charging point. The box, which is mounted on the wall allows the Renault Zoe to be fully charged from empty in just three and a half hours, rather than the eight hours it would usually take.  

The government will be paying for 75% of the wall box, whilst Renault will be contributing the other 25%, which will essentially save customers around £500 altogether. British Gas will be installing the 32 amp wall box shortly after the customer has pre ordered their Zoe model, so it will be all ready for when the car is delivered to them. 

If the Zoe is fully charged, it reportedly will allow for a range of 130 miles, though Renault have said that they believe around 90 miles is far more likely when looking at the real world, even 60 miles when it comes to extremely cold weather. 

The head of British Gas' electric vehicle services exclaimed that they are delighted to be able to provide customers of the Renault Zeo, with faster, safer and more convenient home charging. Also, the data enabled unit can give customers the opportunity to view their energy usage, along with their carbon savings, which is a great step forward with regards to the affordability of owning and running an Electric Vehicle.

The Renault Zoe mode costs from £13,650, though buyers of the car also have to pay from £70-£103 each month to lease the battery for their vehicle.  
Comments

No Comments


Add a commment
Name:
Email:
*your email will not be displayed.
Comment:
You can pay using Visa Credit, Visa Debit Visa Electron, Mastercard or PayPal